To become the first indigenous company to establish a full fledge tractor assembly plant in Nigeria by 2020 and achieve full mechanization in Nigeria’s Agricultural Sector.
Leading the twenty first century agribusiness revolution in Africa through initiatives, ingenuity and active participation in agricultural value chain programmes for sustainable socio-economic impacts.
Niji Group’s Track Record
- Niji Group is a Nigerian agricultural value chain management company with over 25 years industry experience as a key stakeholder.
- Niji Group’s businesses are centered on
- Farm development
- Agricultural machinery & equipment fabrication
- Agro processing
- Agricultural management consulting and training
Sonalika Group (International Tractor Ltd)
- The Sonalika Group is an Indian multinational company headquartered in Punjab, India. The Sonalika Group is led by Lakshman Das Mittal.
- A leading tractor manufacturing company in India established in 1969 with a turnover of over $1billion annually.
- Manufactures complete range of 20Hp – 120Hp Tractors in both 2WD and 4WD. The Tractors require low maintenance, have good power/torque, very efficient and affordable.
- The company has presence in more than 80 countries globally, including 25 African countries. It has capacity to produce 150,000 tractors annually.